T25 Alpha Lower Focus

Shaun T, the creator of Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin’ Body, comes with his latest workout. shaun-focus-t25-alpha-lower-focus-mp4 shaun-focus-t25-alpha-stretch-mp4 shaun-focus-t25-alpha-rozvrh-j 28. Workout tracker: Focus T25 by Shaun T is working with several Cycles that are Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Gamma Strength Hybrid. You will find what comes with your order, before and after photos from the test group and a video. The Alpha Phase of T25 is what is going to give you your base for the rest of the program. Fast-paced for. T25 Starts with the Alpha Cycle. Then it became more and more serious – lot of lunges, squats and calf jumps. 0 Ignite your quickness. 5 Days a Week. Download focus t25 Torrents from Our Search Results, GET focus t25 Torrent or Magnet via Bittorrent. Do T25 alpha Lower focus. Focus Titulo original: Focus ( Pelicula ) Focus 25 February 2015. One reason I chose this particular fitness program was because it built these factors right into the workout calendar. Today is my final routine, Alpha Stretch and a fitting way to unwind this month of such an amazing fitness journey. Focus T25 Alpha Lower Full Online -> Source Focus T25 Schedule Alpha Bw Workout -> Source. Used (normal wear), Comes with all the cd's and calendars listed below Core Cardio, Speed 2. to je v Čechách a na Slovensku jedničkou pro svobodné sdílení souborů. 0 - 250 Totlal Body - 280 Ab Interval 180 Lower focus 190 Beta Core Cardio - 275 Speed 2. Bunu focus t25 ile destekleyince oldukça iyi bir duruma geldiğimi düşünüyorum. Focus T25: Alpha – Lower Focus diffuser des films avec sous-titre français gratuitement. I didn’t sweat like Jam did, so I must have not doing something right?. I've just finished alpha and I'm on day 3 of beta Male I'm 5' 10" and 66kgs For alpha: cardio was 240 Total body circuit was 241 Speed 247 Lower Focus was 222 Ab Intervals 137 Obviously your mileage is going to vary but at least you'll have an idea. T25 Disk 4 Lower Focus. Burn the fat. The result is FOCUS T25 and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Get this from a library! Focus T25. 25 minutes, Intense. mkv file from mega. T25-Alpha - Lower Focus 5 稍后补充视频简介 返回 公司介绍 | 新闻动态 | 联系方式 | 招聘英才 | 爱奇艺实验室 | 开放平台 | 爱奇艺号 | 爱奇艺会员合作 | 帮助中心 | 侵权举报与投诉 | 用户协议 | 隐私政策 | About Us. GAMMA is what Beachbody® refers to as a graduate program. Once you get through the T25 Alpha schedule, you'll be ready for T25 Beta. Download focus t25 Torrents from Our Search Results, GET focus t25 Torrent or Magnet via Bittorrent. ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts: Cardio. Each disc has its separate price. Upper Focus was not too bad but I know I worked my upper body pretty good. Free Shipping. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Gamma. Like the Alpha Phase, all of the T25 Beta Phase workouts are only 25 minutes. 0: Ignite your quickness. You can get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. If you’re interested in changing your body in only 25 minutes a day, you can purchase Focus T25. Alpha Beta Cycle LOWER FOCUS Fitness. com/90156251 Speed 1. net Shaun TのFocus T25のレビュー。 Focus T25は、「Alpha」と「Beta」の2つのフェーズで成り立っています。 共に5週間ずつのプログラムで、合計10週間。 それが終わったら「Gamma」に移ります(別途購入)。 Alphaは「The Foundation」=基礎作りにフォーカスです! Alp…. This is a perfect workout to pair with a 3-5 mile run. Therefore, let’s talk about Focus T25: Alpha Stretch. Focus T25 Alpha Schedule. 0; Total Body Circuit; Ab Intervals; Lower Focus; Core Cardio; Speed 2. CICLO ALPHA - FOCUS T25. It is my worst workout of the lot. Legs: There are several workouts for your legs, which include the following:. YES! I'm ready to get Focus T25! FOCUS T25 Workout Review - The Phases. Below I have provided both the Focus T25 Alpha Phase Calendar and the Focus T25 Beta Phase Calendar. Focus Titulo original: Focus ( Pelicula ) Focus 25 February 2015. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus. Focus Online Castellano, Pelicula online castellano gratis. Fast-paced for fast results. Alpha - Ab Intervals. Now buy cheap FOCUS T25 DVDs at big discount price !Purchase FOCUS T25 DVDs Now at $56. The Focus T25 program consists of 10 different 25-minute workouts. Alpha builds your foundation from the ground up, fortifying your body’s overall strength. I fell asleep early last night so I woke up before my alarm today. Focus T25 - Alpha Completo 15 novembro 2013. Focus T25 Alpha Lower Full Online -> Source Focus T25 Schedule Alpha Bw Workout -> Source. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus. Download Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip torrent for free, Downloads via Magnet Link or FREE Movies online to Watch in LimeTorrents. Encoding was designed for maximum compatibility, good quality and high compression. Caitlin O'Loughlin Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, & Gamma Cycles T25 Workout Insanity Workout Workout Calendar Workout Videos Workouts Exercises Running Tips Fitness Tips Fitness Dvd. AB Intervals - Works your whole core. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha & Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody 9 Disc Home Workout. New Listing BeachBody Focus T25 Alpha, Beta AND Gamma 13 DVD Workout Set. Simple theme. Focus T25 Alpha Lower Full Online -> Source Focus T25 Schedule Alpha Bw Workout -> Source. Black or White Workout Mix 11. REVIEW: T25 Alpha Stage Beachbody’s T25 is an explosive high energy 25-minute home workout ran by creator, Shaun T. Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha and Beta * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life * So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:. การออกกำลังแบบ t25 คืออะไร แล้ว t25 เป็นการออกกำลังกายท…. Powered by Blogger. [Shaun T; Beachbody (Firm);] -- Designed for a higher level of fitness, this 5-day-a-week sequence of eleven 25-minute workouts is broken into an Alpha stage of 6 workouts--presented in beginner and advanced versions--where you. Focus Online Castellano, Pelicula online castellano gratis. The interval based workout focuses on the entire body, and is only about 30 minutes by the time you add in the stretching cool down at the end of the 25-minute workout. 2014-07-08 16:42:57. Lower Focus EXTRA PARA TODAS AS FASES (AULA DE DOMINGO): Stretch. I measured myself at the start and will measure myself after i complete Alpha but this workout is hard. The T25™ test group as featured in the Focus T25™ commercial, shows results of people losing from between 16 to 67 pounds and getting 6-pack abs (individual results may vary). Wow! It is fast paced but you'll get fast results. Some non-cardio moves also raise the heart rate. That is because I workout longer than 25 minutes a day. will work with you to get you the ABSOLUTE best. You can get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. Shaun T, the creator of Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, comes with his latest workout. 99! Navigation Buy Now! 0. t25,t25 nailed it shirt,t25 cardio Parrot parrot fish live in coral reefs in tropical fish. 99 retail value. All you need to do is commit and focus. Below is the Focus T25 Schedule for the Alpha phase of the workout program. 0 Ignite your quickness. T25 FOCUS Complete Set with Resistance Band (Full Set) Your FOCUS T25 program includes. And Focus T25 is in the library of workouts in a membership to Beachbody on Demand. Alpha - Lower Focus - Focus T25. Get It Done With the Focus T25 Workout Schedule Shaun T. Beta Cycle. iso) Uploaded 07-04 2013,. Make an offer!. Focus T25 Alpha Schedule (Month 1) TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY Cardio & Lower Focus Lower Focus & Ab Intervals Total Body Circuit & Intervals Intervals & Speed 1. Again, weights or bands are involved with this workout which makes me love it. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals WEDNESDAY Total Body Circuit Speed 1. Well, I didn't really jump. Sugeily meaning, Sugeily toribio, Sugeily cardona la voz, Sugeily garcia, Sugeily herrera, Sugeily arens, Sugeily ortiz allentown pa, Sugeily gomez, Mohamedtsaid, Jscerb, Jasmine pussy money safe full movies, Sigma 24 cc0 photos, Blakelynmarks, Notpoohbear, Babe blows and cums over juicy dick, Jaimrene, Romine heather, Lucymahecha, T25 alpha. Alpha Phase videos: Cardio, Speed 1. Alpha Phase: It is the foundation that prepares your body for intense workouts. T25 Alpha Workout Schedule Printable. Related: focus t25 gamma focus t25 complete focus t25 set focus t25 get it done focus t25 alpha beta gamma focus t25 core speed. Learn how the T25 Alpha Schedule works for your workout program, but just so you know the T25 Alpha is part of 3 phases in the Focus T25 Workout. 25 minutes, 5 days, 10 weeks. 2015 2015-02-25. workoutscheduler. Cardio – lower body and ab-focused cardio workout that starts slow and builds to a high-tempo exercise; Lower Focus – as the name suggest, this workout utilizes mostly lower body and core movements; Total Body Circuit – upper body focused workout that adds intensity as you progress. Ja też zanim do niego przystąpiłam z hasłem. 0 Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Core Cardio - This is a progressive cardio workout. This Alpha Cycle is meant to be a foundation for Total Body Fitness, to get you ready for the Beta Cycle. 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 2:alpha-speed 1. The Alpha phase of Focus T25 includes 5 workouts that you do in different orders, and a stretch day on Sunday's. Alpha builds your foundation from the ground up, fortifying your body’s overall strength. Do this workout and over 100,000 other workouts in Workout Trainer for iOS & Android by Skimble. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. The best part of Focus T25 workout program is the workouts are only 25 minutes long. Alpha Phase videos: 1. Focus T25 Review: Speed 1. Disculpen, pero Blogger es un aparato fascista de Control social. 0 - focuses on speed, agility, and stability. 65; Focus T25 Alpha - Lower Focus - Beachbody Replacement Disc SHIPS FAST/FREE #M275. That was not pleasant. In the BETA phase you focus on your core, which will get you those Shaun T abs you are looking for. To improve cardio, enhance endurance, build strength and lose weight, we must train for a minimum amount of time. The Beachbody Focus T25 is the latest hit workout system from Shaun T, the mastermind behind the massively successful home workout 'Insanity'. Standing Only! Alpha means, "The Beginning". Below I have four different Focus T25 Workout schedules for you to download for free. UPPER FOCUS RIP’T CIRCUIT DYNAMIC CORE SPEED 2. Lower Focus EXTRA PARA TODAS AS FASES (AULA DE DOMINGO): Stretch. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha & Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody 9 Disc Home Workout. I've just finished alpha and I'm on day 3 of beta Male I'm 5' 10" and 66kgs For alpha: cardio was 240 Total body circuit was 241 Speed 247 Lower Focus was 222 Ab Intervals 137 Obviously your mileage is going to vary but at least you'll have an idea. In many ways you are building muscle memory and skill for the more challenging workouts. 0 Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Most people go through the T25 Alpha and Beta workouts. This is why the program is called Focus T25. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. Let’s review Focus T25: Alpha Lower Focus! Length: 25 minutes unless you count the Shakeology commercial and Shaun T kablam intro at the beginning and cool down at the end and it is really 30 minutes. Focus T25 Lower Focus Day 12 Focus T25: Alpha: Lower Focus- Day 17 Review- GF2revolution - Duration: 5:09. You can always do the second one over the weekend. Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio movie facts. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. With the Focus T25 workout schedule, the excuse of “I dont have time to workout…” is no longer acceptable. FOCUS T25 - ALPHA CYCLE - LOWER FOCUS: VIDEO. It will take 10 weeks to complete the program and you’ll workout 5 days a week, with one day of rest and one day to stretch. The base program of Focus T25 is two phases: the Alpha phase and the Beta phase. Shaun t focus t25 free torrent download We Strongly Recommend Using to Anonymize your Torrenting. 0 cardio cardio lower focus stretch saturday record your measurements and weight. DVD 5: Alpha – LOWER FOCUS Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism. then you move on to the beta cycle, with five fast workouts to ramp up your results -- core cardio, ripped circuit, dynamic core, upper focus, and speed 2. 5 Likes, 0 Comments - Edward Mooney (@edmooneyphoto) on Instagram: “T25 Alpha day , Cardio & Lower focus 🥵🥵🥵 #t25 #t25workout #t25alpha #t25focus #shaunt #workout…”. Looking for a legit Focus T25 Review that really breaks it down and provides ALL the details so you can decide if its a right fit for you and your goals?. Focus T25: Alpha - Total Body Circuit. info Hash. This is where you take it your fitness to the next level. alpha cycle -- five 25-minute workouts to build your foundation -- alpha cardio, ab intervals, lower focus, total body circuit, and speed 1. Most people go through the T25 Alpha and Beta workouts. BEACHBODY T25 Replacement Disc DVD Alpha Cycle - Lower Focus. m4v reports change. 0 Total Body Circuit Speed 1. It is very much the same as Alpha Cardio, except there is more holding of lunges and squats. The plus side of Alpha Ab Intervals is that you also work your lower back with variations of the Superman exercise. I measured myself at the start and will measure myself after i complete Alpha but this workout is hard. Coming from Insanity, I was quite surprised at how the workouts in the Alpha phase pushed me. The schedule is inside the cd case. In the BETA phase you focus on your core, which will get you those Shaun T abs you are looking for. Focus T25 Workout Free Streaming. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha Beta Dvd Set Ship For T25 workout calendar printable focus hidden get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 alpha lower full online gamma focus t25 love the one who puts a smile on your face. Kostenlos Filme auf English einschließlich: Belly, You Killed Me First, Bar to Bar 2006, Whales in Crisis, Falkenau, the Impossible. Lower back health must also be considered for the core stability component. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha Beta Dvd Set Ship For T25 workout calendar printable focus hidden get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 alpha lower full online gamma focus t25 love the one who puts a smile on your face. Get great results from your workout in 25 minutes a day, 5 days a weekToday is the day to do some Lower Focus !! After 25 days doing this exercises, is ti. 5 Likes, 0 Comments - Edward Mooney (@edmooneyphoto) on Instagram: “T25 Alpha day , Cardio & Lower focus 🥵🥵🥵 #t25 #t25workout #t25alpha #t25focus #shaunt #workout…”. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full English Film Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie stream free Download Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie Studio Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio Pelicula Completa. Kredit umožní i stahování neomezenou rychlostí. Therefore, let’s talk about Focus T25: Alpha Stretch. During 'Lower Focus' my quads were on FIRE and it felt. To improve cardio, enhance endurance, build strength and lose weight, we must train for a minimum amount of time. 0 & Rip't Circuit. Focus T25 Review [T25 Results With Weight Loss Photos] Our Test Group was also asked to commit to the meal plan with the t25 calories recommended and Alpha workouts for 21 days. You can get that base without doing the other FOCUS T25 workouts. Please keep in mind that the Focus T25 is intense. Alpha - Lower Focus - Focus T25. Alpha - Ab Intervals. Day 5: T25 Alpha Lower Focus [9/26/2014] This T25 workout was easy only first minute or so. I still get a good sweat going and my heartrate rises, but I have yet to feel sore the next day, or even properly feel exhausted after the workout. then you move on to the beta cycle, with five fast workouts to ramp up your results -- core cardio, ripped circuit, dynamic core, upper focus, and speed 2. Focus T25 is a DVD workout series from Shaun T, the trainer who created the Insanity video workout series. Alpha Phase videos: 1. You can click on each image below to. Watch online now: Focus T25 - Lower Focus. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity orP90X. 264 w/ all audio Torrent. 83 KB T25 BETA copy. Crossfit athlete or not, this is a challenging workout for everyone! But hey guess what, there are also MODIFICATIONS too, so no excuses people =). View cart for details. When you order the base set, it comes with two workout phases: Alpha and Beta, which each span a 5-week period of time. Focus T25 Lower Focus Alpha-1. 2015 2015-02-25. 74 MB: Focus T25 BETA Phase/04. FOCUS T25: GET IT DONE in 25 min! Check out the official T25 before and after results pictures from the first Focus T25 test group, and read our official review of the program below to get all the info you need. You do not take breaks in T25, you move from one exercise to the next until the full 25 minutes is up. You can get that base without doing the other FOCUS T25 workouts. I have also included the Focus T25 Gamma Phase Calendar which you get when you purchase the T25 Gamma Phase separately. Sometimes, less really is more, and that is what the Focus T25 is all about. Focus Online Castellano, Pelicula online castellano gratis. Caitlin O'Loughlin Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, & Gamma Cycles Knee Exercises Resistance Band Exercises Shaun T Workouts Leg Workouts Fitness Works Monday Workout Triceps Workout Get In Shape Workout Programs. Do this workout and over 100,000 other workouts in Workout Trainer for iOS & Android by Skimble. Join the web's most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads. Unlike the previous workout, we don't get on the floor with Lower Focus. What Is Focus T25. 5 y 2 horas de tu día, Focus T25 es tu solución. Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 Base Kit – DVD Workout Reviews 2: Don’t let the 25 minutes fool you, you will work in this program. Enter your search keyword. 16 MB free from TraDownload. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity orP90X. I nailed the lower focus workout, but by minute 15 of the ab workout- I was toast. to je v Čechách a na Slovensku jedničkou pro svobodné sdílení souborů. Free Shipping. Focus T25 is a workout series from Shaun T, the trainer who created the Insanity video workout series. In T25, Shaun T wants you to focus on good form (and not just go 100 m. As you may remember, two big components of any SMART goal are that they are measurable and time-defined. • Alpha: It includes exercises which you need to do for 5 weeks. Each of these phases is 5-weeks long and exercises are carried out just 5 times a week. Visit T25 Reviews for the best real reviews of this new Beachbody Program. Alpha Phase videos: 1. You do not take breaks in T25, you move from one exercise to the next until the full 25 minutes is up. 0 Wednesday: Total Body Circuit Thursday: Ab Intervals Friday: Lower Focus & Cardio *It's important to remember that Fridays are double days. Focus T25 Workout Free Streaming. Focus T25 Schedule - Alpha Phase Focus T25 Alpha Phase Review. Like the Alpha Phase, all of the T25 Beta Phase workouts are only 25 minutes. The first five weeks are filled with cardio, speed 1. May 24, 2019 - Explore mochaLA100282's board "T25 Schedule" on Pinterest. BEACHBODY T25 Replacement Disc DVD Alpha Cycle - Lower Focus. Uued ja kasutatud sõidukid, autokaubad ja varuosad, uudised, foorumid, proovisõidud jpm. It promises to deliver an hour's worth of results in only 25 minutes. 3 hours ago by samuel199999fit at https://www. In GAMMA, you'll strengthen and streamline your biceps, triceps, shoulders, and back while accelerating your reps and blasting through fat. 0 Total Body Circuit Speed 1. Focus T25 Lower Focus Alpha-1. T25 Focus Ab Intervals Alpha-1. That was not pleasant. Core Cardio – Un nuovo cardio progressivo per aumentare la definizione muscolare. Movie was created in 2013 by with the most famous actors: Shaun Thompson,. Regardez un film en ligne ou regardez les meilleures vidéos HD 1080p gratuites sur votre ordinateur de bureau, ordinateur portable, bloc-notes, onglet, iPhone, iPad, Mac Pro et plus. The result is FOCUS T25 and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Focus T25 Total Body Circuit Alpha-1 from 4shared. Exclusive Offer! Get the FREE bonus workout DVD Core Speed (a […]. Well, Focus T25 Alpha phase is complete, and here is my review of Focus T25 Alpha Phase. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT. Part 1 : Alpha - Lower Focus. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results. This workout schedule is a 21 Day Fix, T25 Beta and T25 Alpha hybrid. He still does a great job at motivating you, but he is nicer about it in T25. The short answer to your question is yes, (like any of Shaun T's programs) T25 is an effective workout program. 100% Results. Alpha Cycle - These workouts are where you build your cardio fitness foundation for 5 weeks. Focus T25 - Alpha - Lower Focus Focus T25 - Beta - Core Cardio Focus T25 - Beta - Core Speed Focus T25 - Beta - Dynamic Core Focus T25 - Beta - Rip't Circuit Focus T25 - Beta - Speed 2. My legs are really strong. 0 Ignite your quickness. In many ways you are building muscle memory and skill for the more challenging workouts. Focus T25 Workout Free Streaming. The lower back quickly compensate for weak glute and ab muscles. Below I have provided both the Focus T25 Alpha Phase Calendar and the Focus T25 Beta Phase Calendar. Shaun Focus T25 Alpha. Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma (ดาวน์โหลดฟรี!!) - (ดูออนไลน์ฟรี HD!!) Alpha - Lower Focus - 182 MB 4. Shaun Thompson, known in fitness circles as Shaun T, is a personal trainer and choreographer. T25-focus第一阶段Alpha - Lower Focus. Kredit umožní i stahování neomezenou rychlostí. Find great deals on eBay for t25 gamma and t25 gamma set. Download Focus T25 torrent or any other torrent from category. 0 - Beta Rip’T Circuit - Beta. 0 Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Direct download via HTTP available as well. Do Lower Focus (T25). Wednesday: Total Body Circuit. FOCUS T25: AB INTERVALS PREVIEW. 0 Week 5 T25 Alpha Phase Calendar October 2019 33. T25 FOCUS Complete Set with Resistance Band (Full Set) Your FOCUS T25 program includes. Apparently, this is not considered part of the '5 day' program Focus T25 advertises but it is recommended to 'lengthen, stretch. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. We are no longer doing knee raises or something simple, but rather Split Lunge Agility in this workout. FOCUS T25 ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA - X264 - MP4 - DVDRIP Fully compatible with Softmodded Wii, Ipad, Iphone and many other devices that support x256 in MP4 container. Features & What's Included: 10 Focus T25 Workout DVDs; Nutrition Guide and Workout Calendars; Step-by-Step Exercise Guide; Workouts: Alpha: Cardio, Speed 1. If you think T25 resonates well with your fitness goals then get your DVDs here: FOCUS T25 - 25 Minutes. See more ideas about T25 schedule, T25, Focus t25. Standing Only! Alpha means, "The Beginning". Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Gamma. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: Alpha Cycle- (FOCUS: Foundation) In ALPHA, you'll build your foundation of total-body fitness. The Focus T25 Challenge Pack includes the Focus T25 Base Kit, a Shakeology Flavor of your choice, and a optional 30 Day Trial of the Team Beachbody Club (this includes Beachbody on Demand which will allow you to stream the T25 workouts right now and over 20 other Beachbody workouts!)… When you get all of this together, you'll SAVE $70!!!. Week 1 - first week of my T25 Challenge, review of T25 Alpha Cycle workouts, alternated diet for breastfeeding moms; Week 2; Week 3 - my weight dropped under 200 pounds for the first time! breaking the rules in losing baby weight diet; Week 4 - fitness improves significantly. FOCUS T25 really eliminated any excuses I may have had. It breaks down the workouts, eases you into the program and builds up to help fitness newbies really understand it and benefit from it. Core Cardio – Un nuovo cardio progressivo per aumentare la definizione muscolare. Uued ja kasutatud sõidukid, autokaubad ja varuosad, uudised, foorumid, proovisõidud jpm. Am on week 3 of Alpha and i like it but i hate Lower focus. I am nearing the end of Focus T25 and I have lost about 12 lbs and now want to start doing some more weight lifting with the goal to get shredded. 82 MB Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma (ดาวน์โหลดฟรี!!) Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma. ABS Intervals 5. 0 Total Body Circuit Speed 1. 18 Likes, 2 Comments - Kaitlin Marie (@diary. Upper Focus was not too bad but I know I worked my upper body pretty good. Well, Focus T25 Alpha phase is complete, and here is my review of Focus T25 Alpha Phase. focus clipart. 0 - Beta Rip’T Circuit - Beta. when you're done, follow the beta calendar. Below I have provided both the Focus T25 Alpha Phase Calendar and the Focus T25 Beta Phase Calendar. We are going to be experts in the workout program, meal plan, and nutrition guide!. O Total Body Circuit & Lower Focus SATURDAY Rest Rest Rest Rest Rest Speed 1. 0, Rip and Circuit, Dynamic Core, and Upper Focus. I fell asleep early last night so I woke up before my alarm today. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. T25 is designed to deliver incredibly results in a relatively short period of time. Il primo workout è andato abbastanza bene, sentivo gli addominali bruciare ed è un buon segno. Focus T25 is not for the faint of heart. workoutscheduler. The mild acids assist to remove the dead skin cells by deteriorating protein bonds. I have had the opportunity to try 3 of the workouts, and I must say, I can definitely get spoiled with this 25 minute workout schedule!. T25-Alpha - Lower Focus 5高清MV在线观看,于2015-04-18上映。为音乐,节目简介:T25-Alpha - Lower Focus 5 稍后补充视频简介。. press SAVE and save it in downloads. Please keep in mind that the Focus T25 is intense. Save on your dvd package with Focus T25 coupon codes. The idea is to give you a quick, effective overview of each workout. Focus T25: Alpha - Lower Focus 01 January 2013. But, I'm determined to do that before the Alpha Cycle is complete. After the Alpha cycle, you proceed to the Beta Cycle, which is concentrated on strengthening your core and elevating the Alpha locations while adding in circuit training and upper focus. Which means, you have nothing to lose but fat. My 60 day transformation with les mills combat. Alpha - Speed 1. วีดีโอมีทั้งหมด 16 ตอนนะครับ - และเอกสารอีกนะครับ เราอัด. 0, Rip’t Circuit, Dynamic Core, Upper Focus Also …. See more ideas about Focus t25, T25, T25 workout. Unlike the 60 day Insanity workout program, Shaun Ts FOCUS T25 DVD workout entire program is 10 weeks long. Day 5: T25 Alpha Lower Focus [9/26/2014] This T25 workout was easy only first minute or so. Wiele z Was pewnie słyszało o tym treningu. 0 - 250 Totlal Body - 280 Ab Interval 180 Lower focus 190 Beta Core Cardio - 275 Speed 2. Focus T25 Lower Focus Alpha-1. to je v Čechách a na Slovensku jedničkou pro svobodné sdílení souborů. T25-Alpha - Lower Focus 5 稍后补充视频简介 返回 公司介绍 | 新闻动态 | 联系方式 | 招聘英才 | 爱奇艺实验室 | 开放平台 | 爱奇艺号 | 爱奇艺会员合作 | 帮助中心 | 侵权举报与投诉 | 用户协议 | 隐私政策 | About Us. Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma Calendar [8x4evx1k99l3]. ^Back to Top^ [2] Klika, Brett, Jordan. com Length 25:00 Equipment nada Focus Cardio with a leg strength focus Review This workout really burns out your legs. 啊叻?视频不见了? 返回首页. Most people go through the T25 Alpha and Beta workouts. Rip't Circuit, 4. The mild acids assist to remove the dead skin cells by deteriorating protein bonds. The basis Focus T25 Workout Program comes with the workouts that comprise the first two phases, Alpha and beta. Even if you haven’t done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. The Alpha phase of Focus T25 is OVER! I am so happy because the workouts were starting to get repetitive, and I desperately needed a change. This workout program has 11 different workout videos split between two levels (The Alpha and Beta Phase). Ben ramazan ayında kilo almamak için uğraşıyorum ve beslenmeme oldukça dikkat ediyorum. T25 builds up in intensity through each stage with Beta and Gamma workouts being harder so don't base your opinion of the entire T25 series on one Alpha workout. In many ways you are building muscle memory and skill for the more challenging workouts. Shop with confidence. Focus T25: Get It Done in 25 Minutes Focus T25 is a 10-week program made up of workouts that only take 25 minutes to do. It promises to deliver an hour's worth of results in only 25 minutes. Ignite your quickness. El resultado es FOCUS T25—y el nombre implica el propósito: Si concentras tu intensidad por 25 minutos, y lo haces 5 días a la semana, OBTENDRÁS resultados. 2204 Info - LibraryMonitor: D:\Exercise-Workout\Beachbody Focus T25\Season 01\T25 Disk 5 Stretch. On FMovies all of FMovies, FMovies to, FMovies se, F Movie in one place. Focus T25 Lower Focus Day 12 Focus T25: Alpha: Lower Focus- Day 17 Review- GF2revolution - Duration: 5:09. Well, Focus T25 Alpha phase is complete, and here is my review of Focus T25 Alpha Phase. "Lower Focus" AND "Ab Intervals. net Upper Focus Beta T25 Beta ≅30 mins. Was it tough. Buy Focus T25 Now. 0; Total Body Circuit; Ab Intervals; and Lower Focus. Looking for a legit Focus T25 Review that really breaks it down and provides ALL the details so you can decide if its a right fit for you and your goals?. Uued ja kasutatud sõidukid, autokaubad ja varuosad, uudised, foorumid, proovisõidud jpm. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha & Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody 9 Disc Home Workout. The Beachbody Focus T25 workout is a program that keeps you on a tight 25 minute workout schedule, and it is run by the all famous workout guru Shaun T. Are you a big fan of Focus T25 workouts with Shaun T? It's one of my favorites and I always get a great workout. 83 KB T25 BETA copy. Nahrávejte, sdílejte a stahujte zdarma. With this plan, you get the benefits of an hour long workout packed into a short 25 minutes, and there are NO water breaks. Ab Intervals. Core Cardio 2. Now this program is set-up as a 90 day program - 4 weeks of Alpha, 4 weeks of Beta, and 4 weeks of Gamma. 37 MB] Focus T25 BETA Phase. 's FOCUS T25 is a 10-week program split into 2 cycles—ALPHA and BETA—which each last 5 weeks. The Alpha cycle is a set of 5 DVDs that that includes Cardio, Speed 1. 100% Results. Cardio is a great way to start your Focus T25 journey. May 24, 2019 - Explore mochaLA100282's board "T25 Schedule" on Pinterest. Am on week 3 of Alpha and i like it but i hate Lower focus. 25 minutes, Intense. with Bonus Core Speed DVD. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA CYCLE WORKOUTS CARDIO 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. 0 Total Body Circuit Speed 1. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:. Integrate the strength-based workouts from Alpha, Beta, and Gamma to carve lean, strong muscle from head to toe. This workout program has 11 different workout videos split between two levels (The Alpha and Beta Phase). focus t25 alpha cardio streaming complet vf 2013 film ~ focus t25 alpha cardio 2013 streaming film complet vf en franais. P90X3 Agility X: 330 Calories* McDonald’s Honey Mustard Snack Wrap vs. I fell asleep early last night so I woke up before my alarm today. to je v Čechách a na Slovensku jedničkou pro svobodné sdílení souborů. 's FOCUS T25 is a 10-week program split into 2 cycles—ALPHA and BETA—which each last 5 weeks. Stream Both Using Beachbody on Demand. TMDb: /10 votes. 0 cardio cardio lower focus stretch saturday record your measurements and weight. net Shaun TのFocus T25のレビュー。 Focus T25は、「Alpha」と「Beta」の2つのフェーズで成り立っています。 共に5週間ずつのプログラムで、合計10週間。 それが終わったら「Gamma」に移ります(別途購入)。 Alphaは「The Foundation」=基礎作りにフォーカスです! Alp…. t 25 Focus T25 is a workout series from Shaun T, the trainer who created the Insanity video workout series. There are still short cool downs after the workout that can add 2-3 more minutes. This Gamma cycle is the 3rd cycle of T25, I personally would recommend completing T25 alpha and beta cycles before attempting gamma. This workout program has 11 different workout videos split between two levels (The Alpha and Beta Phase). Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. Sugeily meaning, Sugeily toribio, Sugeily cardona la voz, Sugeily garcia, Sugeily herrera, Sugeily arens, Sugeily ortiz allentown pa, Sugeily gomez, Mohamedtsaid, Jscerb, Jasmine pussy money safe full movies, Sigma 24 cc0 photos, Blakelynmarks, Notpoohbear, Babe blows and cums over juicy dick, Jaimrene, Romine heather, Lucymahecha, T25 alpha. We are going to be experts in the workout program, meal plan, and nutrition guide!. Beachbody has provided Intense Fitness with a limited supply of this bonus DVD and we are giving them away with each order of the Focus T25 workout. Powered by Blogger. Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio and has 28 minutes of runtime. 16 MB free from TraDownload. But, I’m determined to do that before the Alpha Cycle is complete. Video and Audio quality is really good. Focus T25 is a fitness program which was developed by Shaun T. Focus Titulo original: Focus ( Pelicula ) Focus 25 February 2015. That is because I workout longer than 25 minutes a day. Alpha - Lower Focus. It is created by the company Beachbody as mentioned above, which is well known for its workout packages, weight loss trainers, and supplements to purchase. After doing Focus T25's "Lower Focus" workout, I can. Get this from a library! Focus T25. You get 1 disc with each order, the order is for 1 DVD not the entire set. herbalifenurse3) on Instagram: “T25 Alpha Lower Focus is complete! The fire has been lit some more after today! Here ya go! Just…”. 5 Likes, 0 Comments - Edward Mooney (@edmooneyphoto) on Instagram: “T25 Alpha day , Cardio & Lower focus 🥵🥵🥵 #t25 #t25workout #t25alpha #t25focus #shaunt #workout…”. 0 Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. We are no longer doing knee raises or something simple, but rather Split Lunge Agility in this workout. 5 y 2 horas de tu día, Focus T25 es tu solución. Alpha: Cardio - 250 Speed 1. Alpha kicked my ass, especially on lower focus and TBC, but the first 4 Beta workouts have felt astonishingly easy. Kredit umožní i stahování neomezenou rychlostí. [Shaun T; Beachbody (Firm);] -- Designed for a higher level of fitness, this 5-day-a-week sequence of eleven 25-minute workouts is broken into an Alpha stage of 6 workouts--presented in beginner and advanced versions--where you. You will be doing cardio moves that will get your heart rate going right out of the gate. First I would like to explain, that the basic kit comes with 10 workouts, that are spread out in 2 phases, Alpha and Beta. Cardio is a great way to start your Focus T25 journey. T25-Alpha - Lower Focus 5 稍后补充视频简介 返回 公司介绍 | 新闻动态 | 联系方式 | 招聘英才 | 爱奇艺实验室 | 开放平台 | 爱奇艺号 | 爱奇艺会员合作 | 帮助中心 | 侵权举报与投诉 | 用户协议 | 隐私政策 | About Us. 0 Lower Focus Lower Focus Total Body Circuit THURSDAY Ab Intervals Cardio Cardio. Fit in 10 weeks – T25. Get great results from your workout in 25 minutes a day, 5 days a weekToday is the day to do some Lower Focus !! After 25 days doing this exercises, is ti. Alpha builds your foundation from the ground up, fortifying your body’s overall strength. net Upper Focus Beta T25 Beta ≅30 mins. Yes, you are working out for less time. This awesome program is divided into three phases; Alpha, Beta, and Gamma so as to give you a reference point and remain motivated as you move through the workout. Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight. If you have yet to get Focus T25, I would strongly encourage the Challenge Pack. segue os os e calendrio da fase alpha do treino focus t25. 3 GB; Stáhnout rychle za kredit 21 minut - 3,91 K. in 10 weeks of the program! † Today is your rest day, so don't work out hard. Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip. 5 Days a Week. The Alpha phase of Focus T25 includes 5 workouts that you do in different orders, and a stretch day on Sunday's. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full English Film Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie stream free Download Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie Studio Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio Pelicula Completa. So to answer your question, an Alpha and Beta release can be considered the 'testable deployed artifact' that you are currently developing. The Beta Cycle pushes you harder, focusing more on speed and core strength. Download focus t25 Torrents from Our Search Results, GET focus t25 Torrent or Magnet via Bittorrent. I've just finished alpha and I'm on day 3 of beta Male I'm 5' 10" and 66kgs For alpha: cardio was 240 Total body circuit was 241 Speed 247 Lower Focus was 222 Ab Intervals 137 Obviously your mileage is going to vary but at least you'll have an idea. Kredit umožní i stahování neomezenou rychlostí. Was it tough. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha & Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody 9 Disc Home Workout. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity orP90X. 2013 2013-01-01. That was not pleasant. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. 3 GB; Stáhnout rychle za kredit 21 minut - 3,91 K. Core Cardio – Un nuovo cardio progressivo per aumentare la definizione muscolare. Fridays are 50 minutes unless you chose to do 1 workout on Friday and 1 workout on Saturday. Focus T25 Faza Alpha. In the BETA phase you focus on your core, which will get you those Shaun T abs you are looking for. My 60 day transformation with les mills combat. Alpha: - Cardio - Speed 1. Nahrávejte, sdílejte a stahujte zdarma. The program aims to help men and women of all ages who hardly have the time to work out in the gym to achieve similar results like others who have all the time to spare. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. You will hate the lunges. Oh yes - I took the readings after finishing the warm down and not at the 25 minute point. 0 Thursday: Alpha: Cardio Friday: Alpha: Lower Focus & Ab Intervals. Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight. focus t25 alpha, beta, gamma Fully compatible with Softmodded Wii, Ipad, Iphone and many other devices that support x256 in MP4 container. Beta Cycle. If you can’t get though two workouts, dont stress. The T25 is based on the high-intensity interval training (HIIT) model that continues to grow in popularity, according to Tony Maloney, an ACSM-certified exercise physiologist. Ignite your quickness. 0 - 123 MB 5. Years later, she returns as a femme fatale to. The mild acids assist to remove the dead skin cells by deteriorating protein bonds. Download Focus T25 torrent or any other torrent from category. net Upper Focus Beta T25 Beta ≅30 mins. Focus Online Castellano, Pelicula online castellano gratis. rar +5; Velikost 1. From the beginner to the advanced novice, you're in luck. I must say I am loving every second of Focus T25! Beta Calendar Alpha was very focused on cardio while Beta emphasizes more on core work and…. Pre-Owned. Focus T25: Get It Done in 25 Minutes Focus T25 is a 10-week program made up of workouts that only take 25 minutes to do. 3 GB; Stáhnout rychle za kredit 21 minut - 3,91 K. Unlike the previous workout, we don't get on the floor with Lower Focus. วีดีโอมีทั้งหมด 16 ตอนนะครับ - และเอกสารอีกนะครับ เราอัดเป็นไฟล์ Winrar นะ. Legs: There are several workouts for your legs, which include the following:. Below is the Focus T25 Schedule for the Alpha phase of the workout program. Week 1 - 2 Alpha. With that being said, I am currently three workouts in to the Beta phase and holy moly…it's just a little more intense than the Alpha phase. The first phase is the Alpha phase. 0 alpha (t25 :30) day off 4 hardcore on the floor (piyo :35) lower focus (t25 :30. Time for a quick Focus T25 update! I completed the Alpha calendar a week ago and I am now a week and a day into the Beta calendar. You'll also get 2 FREE gifts! It's all designed to get you better results even faster. Workout: Focus T25 Core – Okay, so this was actually my Day 5 workout, because my right obliques felt pulled, and I didn’t want to chance really injuring myself – but it really is Day 4 on the schedule. The idea of this Focus T25 review series is not to give you a detailed, long drawn out review. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha and Beta * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life * So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!. 0; Alpha Total Body Circuit; Alpha Ab Intervals; Alpha Lower Focus; The second cycle is Beta Cycle: The Core. ) 24/7 Online Support. Equipment needed: 'Beachbody miniMAT' (aka: yoga mat) but you could really go without one. Program przeznaczony jest dla każdego, zarówno początkującego jak i zaawansowanego. Which means, you have nothing to lose but fat. avi na koncie użytkownika jaskulica • folder Shaun T - Focus T25 • Data dodania: 23 gru 2013. Like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, INSANITY, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, it’s been designed for people with a fitness base. You can begin with the Alpha Phase and manipulate some the intensity slightly. For this review you can look forward to "short & sweet". CARDIO 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. FOCUS T25 – Alpha Lower Focus | H-man Fitness. Buy It Now. The Focus T25 is divided into two cycles, the Alpha and Beta Cycles which are scheduled all over a number of weeks. Tuesday: Speed 1. 16 MB free from TraDownload. T25 Alpha Workout Schedule Printable. Each workout has a modifier, and zero breaks, so if you are feeling winded, or need to slow down, you can easily adjust to follow the modified moves. T25 Starts with the Alpha Cycle. Focus T25 - Lower Focus (Alpha Cycle). It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. The main aspects of Alpha cycle include; 25 minutes sweat drenching Cardio, Speed 1. This workout is great and only takes 25 minutes a day to complete. T25 Alpha results and two week Piyo review So today was the first day of T25 Beta cycle and I wanted to share with you the results from our Alpha round of T25. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Gamma. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full English Film Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie stream free Download Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full movie Studio Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio Pelicula Completa. Beta kicks it up a notch with a series of dynamic moves that improves upon the results gained in Alpha. - Pure Gamma Calendar. Focus Titulo original: Focus ( Pelicula ) Focus 25 February 2015. They are - Cardio (for burning fat), Speed 1. Focus T25 torrent download, InfoHash 88bc0be8c3f4123e13d899031695a91dac9817e0. If you are researching more on the Focus T25 program and you are wondering what the workouts are like, you have landed in the right spot. com) and click download torrent. Results achieved after completing 14 weeks of FOCUS T25. Ignite your quickness. T25 Cardio DVD - Alpha Month 1. Focus T25 is 25 minutes of pure intensity and 100% focus. Select the video source below and stream online, if movie was removed, please check another FMovies server to play Focus T25: Alpha - Lower Focus 1080p HD movie online. 3 GB; Stáhnout rychle za kredit 21 minut - 3,91 K. The interval based workout focuses on the entire body, and is only about 30 minutes by the time you add in the stretching cool down at the end of the 25-minute workout. Regardez maintenant Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat. Francisca Coogan August 26, 2018. Learn how the T25 Alpha Schedule works for your workout program, but just so you know the T25 Alpha is part of 3 phases in the Focus T25 Workout. The Focus T25 program consists of 10 different 25-minute workouts. Encoding was designed for maximum compatibility, good quality and high compression. Working through T25 and getting in Lower Focus each week definitely has helped them to shape up nicely and get even stronger. It is very much the same as Alpha Cardio, except there is more holding of lunges and squats. Focus T25 is the latest collaboration from Shaun T (of Insanity fame) and Beachbody, LLCthe world leader in at-home fitness programs. What Is Focus T25. Ok so let's take some time to go through the DVD's. 5 Days a Week. 0: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 3:alpha-total body circuit: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 4:alpha-ab intervals: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 5:alpha-lower focus: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 6:beta-core cardio 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 7:beta-speed 2. 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 2:alpha-speed 1. When you order the base set, it comes with two workout phases: Alpha and Beta, which each span a 5-week period of time. Focus T25 şuanlık oldukça iyi gidiyor. 3 hours ago by samuel199999fit at https://www. ^Back to Top^ [2] Klika, Brett, Jordan. Focus T25 Lower Focus: 240 Calories* 20 oz Coca Cola vs Shakeology Morning Refresher Smoothie. Tuesday: Alpha Lower Focus/ Alpha Speed 1. The lower back quickly compensate for weak glute and ab muscles. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals WEDNESDAY Total Body Circuit Speed 1. Alpha Cycle - These workouts are where you build your cardio fitness foundation for 5 weeks. Are you a big fan of Focus T25 workouts with Shaun T? It's one of my favorites and I always get a great workout. focus t25 alpha cardio streaming complet vf 2013 film ~ focus t25 alpha cardio 2013 streaming film complet vf en franais. herbalifenurse3) on Instagram: “T25 Alpha Lower Focus is complete! The fire has been lit some more after today! Here ya go! Just…”. 49 MB: Focus T25 ALPHA Phase. Workout: Focus T25 Core – Okay, so this was actually my Day 5 workout, because my right obliques felt pulled, and I didn’t want to chance really injuring myself – but it really is Day 4 on the schedule. Powered by Blogger. Fast-paced for fast results. Level 3: Gamma. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Gamma. Focus T25 Complete Workout Fitness Dvd Set & Resistance Band. Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma Calendar [8x4evx1k99l3]. Focus T25 is a high-impact work program that offers subscribers an hour's worth of workout session in just 25 minutes on a daily basis for 5 days of the week. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA CYCLE WORKOUTS CARDIO 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. T25 FOCUS Complete Set with Resistance Band (Full Set) Your FOCUS T25 program includes. 0 BETAM O N T H T W O STATURDAY. Focus T25: Alpha Lower Focus Preview. There are lots of variables that would determine if T25 is the right workout/exercise program for you. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA CYCLE WORKOUTS. The Focus T25 program consists of 10 different 25-minute workouts.